When you need to add an urban flair to your home, loft, or apartment, the Brooklyn mirror is the ultimate choice. The Brooklyn will add flavour and personality to any space, with a commanding size of 88x118x3cm, it looks right at home as a feature on large walls, or as an entryway focal point. Its natural wooden frame with one-inch bevel mirror exudes confidence and industrial grit.
The wooden frame boasts a brick-like feature, giving this piece that industrial, grungy feel that you’d expect from a mirror with this namesake. This piece is ideal for anyone on the hunt for a standout mirror that adds to their own personality or to allow this mirror to have its own voice within a space.
The Brooklyn would suit a range of interior styles including urban, grunge, industrial, and more. If you’re on the lookout for something truly unique that you don’t see every day, yet has plenty of character, Brooklyn may just be for you.
Wooden frame with 1" bevel mirror, MDF backboard.
Mirror Size 60x90cm
Overall Size 88x118x3cm
South East Mirrors operates a normal delivery service within the South East Queensland region (including the Sunshine Coast and Tweed Heads).
For the South East Queensland region, the following Shipping policy applies:
- The courier will only make 2 attempts at delivery before returning the order to the warehouse. If they are unsuccessful on the first delivery attempt, they will try again the following business day before it is redirected to the warehouse. If this occurs, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an appropriate delivery time.
- Further delivery fees will apply if the product is unable to be delivered or returned to the South East Mirrors warehouse.
- Cut off time for guaranteed next business day delivery is 12pm. For example, an order placed on Tuesday 10am will result in a Wednesday delivery. South East Mirrors delivery couriers operate during business hours e.g., if an order is placed on Friday at 7pm, it will be processed on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- No calling cards will be left at the chosen delivery location.
- Our delivery team is responsible for delivering mirrors to the chosen location’s front door only. Please note that some items may require 2 people to manoeuvre the mirror from the front door to inside the property.
If you provide South East Mirrors with Authority to Leave (ATL) you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- South East Mirrors accepts no responsibility for the item once safely and carefully delivered to the chosen address.
- Our delivery team will only leave an item at the premises if they feel it is appropriate and safe to do so. If the safety of the product is compromised, our delivery team will contact head office and or the customer to obtain further instructions. Deliveries will be returned to the warehouse if additional instructions cannot be obtained.
- If giving ATL, the customer must provide their primary contact number so that Term 2 can be carried out.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Only a refund, replacement or compensation can be offered. Repairs are not included in this policy.
Proof of purchase will be required and must be presented before a refund/ exchange/ compensation is offered.