Now, the Vanity is a statement piece. So named because those around it simply can’t stop staring at it, the Vanity often can’t be overlooked. Its silver and slightly distressed polyurethane frame looks more like pressed tin, giving this piece a unique 1920s art deco flair. Its 100x135x5.5cm size makes it the perfect choice for your bathroom mirror, or hang it landscape against a dark wall to really see this beauty shine.
Vanity's unique pressed design provides a stunning reflective surface, so your experience of the mirror changes depending where you stand, and how much light is hitting it. This feature makes it almost seem to come alive in the space, commanding all attention.
The Vanity will suit a range of home interior styles, whether your taste is white minimalism with black hardware, or you enjoy the curves and shapes of art deco, or you simply just love to find pieces that stand out from the rest. The Vanity won’t disappoint.
PU frame with 1" bevel mirror, MDF backboard, ocean safe package.
Mirror Size 61x95cm
Overall Size 100x135x5.5cm
South East Mirrors operates a normal delivery service within the South East Queensland region (including the Sunshine Coast and Tweed Heads).
For the South East Queensland region, the following Shipping policy applies:
- The courier will only make 2 attempts at delivery before returning the order to the warehouse. If they are unsuccessful on the first delivery attempt, they will try again the following business day before it is redirected to the warehouse. If this occurs, you will need to contact email@example.com to organise an appropriate delivery time.
- Further delivery fees will apply if the product is unable to be delivered or returned to the South East Mirrors warehouse.
- Cut off time for guaranteed next business day delivery is 12pm. For example, an order placed on Tuesday 10am will result in a Wednesday delivery. South East Mirrors delivery couriers operate during business hours e.g., if an order is placed on Friday at 7pm, it will be processed on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- No calling cards will be left at the chosen delivery location.
- Our delivery team is responsible for delivering mirrors to the chosen location’s front door only. Please note that some items may require 2 people to manoeuvre the mirror from the front door to inside the property.
If you provide South East Mirrors with Authority to Leave (ATL) you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- South East Mirrors accepts no responsibility for the item once safely and carefully delivered to the chosen address.
- Our delivery team will only leave an item at the premises if they feel it is appropriate and safe to do so. If the safety of the product is compromised, our delivery team will contact head office and or the customer to obtain further instructions. Deliveries will be returned to the warehouse if additional instructions cannot be obtained.
- If giving ATL, the customer must provide their primary contact number so that Term 2 can be carried out.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Only a refund, replacement or compensation can be offered. Repairs are not included in this policy.
Proof of purchase will be required and must be presented before a refund/ exchange/ compensation is offered.