With its gorgeous silver scales that easily capture and glisten in the light, this mirror does somewhat resemble a large rectangular serpent. This 88x118x4cm bevelled-edge mirror is surrounded by a beautiful wooden frame, painted a reflective antique silver that will suit almost any home interior. Its tiny circular bumps give the frame a scale-like appearance, while the mirror adds an even surface that brings a lasting balance to the piece.
Whether you hang the Serpent mirror over your master bed, in your lounge room or living space, its reflective and unique scale frame is sure to draw the eye of your family and friends.
It’s an elegant piece that deserves to be the feature piece. The real beauty of this mirror is its ability to seamlessly complement most interior decor styles. So if you’re after a beautiful mirror that can look great anywhere, the Serpent is the one for you.
Wooden frame with 1" bevel mirror, MDF backboard, ocean safe package.
Mirror Size 60x90cm
Overall Size 88x118x4cm
South East Mirrors operates a normal delivery service within the South East Queensland region (including the Sunshine Coast and Tweed Heads).
For the South East Queensland region, the following Shipping policy applies:
- The courier will only make 2 attempts at delivery before returning the order to the warehouse. If they are unsuccessful on the first delivery attempt, they will try again the following business day before it is redirected to the warehouse. If this occurs, you will need to contact email@example.com to organise an appropriate delivery time.
- Further delivery fees will apply if the product is unable to be delivered or returned to the South East Mirrors warehouse.
- Cut off time for guaranteed next business day delivery is 12pm. For example, an order placed on Tuesday 10am will result in a Wednesday delivery. South East Mirrors delivery couriers operate during business hours e.g., if an order is placed on Friday at 7pm, it will be processed on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- No calling cards will be left at the chosen delivery location.
- Our delivery team is responsible for delivering mirrors to the chosen location’s front door only. Please note that some items may require 2 people to manoeuvre the mirror from the front door to inside the property.
If you provide South East Mirrors with Authority to Leave (ATL) you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- South East Mirrors accepts no responsibility for the item once safely and carefully delivered to the chosen address.
- Our delivery team will only leave an item at the premises if they feel it is appropriate and safe to do so. If the safety of the product is compromised, our delivery team will contact head office and or the customer to obtain further instructions. Deliveries will be returned to the warehouse if additional instructions cannot be obtained.
- If giving ATL, the customer must provide their primary contact number so that Term 2 can be carried out.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Only a refund, replacement or compensation can be offered. Repairs are not included in this policy.
Proof of purchase will be required and must be presented before a refund/ exchange/ compensation is offered.